Thursday 10 January 2013

2013


clueless about what to write here... Darkness around.. Perfect title for this post.. No.. I am not talking about my life.. 9.30pm Its powercut time in my place.. Came back from temple. Nope. I am not as religious as you think.. Theres a small playground inside the premises. I went there to play Kilithattu. Kilithattu- an old school game played in local. I kinda hate games and gamers(ofcourse, i like computer games and i play them a lot). I was talking about those games in real life.. Cricket, football like stuffs.. But i can explain it. I'm a bad player. I n all sort of games. So i pretend like hating them. So, i was talking about 'kilithattu'. Yeah, i find it a better way to relax and to stay away from home in the evening. And ofcourse, its a kinda fun type game too.. It acually ain't funny. But we make it funny. Almost all those ppl who play there are, either 'love lost' cases or 'jobless graduates' or some1 facing bad in life. They all gather there for  the same reason as i do. Confused again! So, am hoping 2013 is good for me..! thats all!

Signing off

rDz

No comments:

Post a Comment